THE SCHOOL`S OFFER
a very important decision that the parents must make
Every parent is faced with a difficult choice of a primary school for their children. It is not an easy decision, especially as you can find many private primary schools in our city. However, this choice should be conscious and thoughtful, because the development and education of a child depends on this decision, which in turn affects their further education. How to choose a school for a child so that this choice will bear fruit in the future? When making this important decision, it is worth considering our school’s rich offer:
- We are open and provide care for students from 7.00 am to 4.30 pm.
- The school is free of monthly payment.
- We provide delicious meals for lunch.
- We create an atmosphere of friendship and mutual acceptance.
- We enable comprehensive development of a child’s personality, we help build self-esteem and self-confidence in children.
- We create conditions for learning foreign languages, such as English and German.
- We organize additional activities that will broaden the interests of every child – chess club, choir, art classes, language classes, math classes, swimming classes.
- The school is involved in social and charity campaigns.
- We foster the cultural development of students through numerous educational, sightseeing and cultural excursions.
- We create friendly learning conditions and employ an individual approach to students.
- The school is equipped with the ‘Librus’ online lesson journal.
We provide students with comprehensive care and an individual approach
Our Primary School guarantees the above-mentioned conditions and is also open to students with special educational needs. The facility offers comprehensive didactic, educational and therapeutic care, providing children with optimal conditions for cognitive, emotional and social development. The curriculum is tailored to the individual needs and abilities of each child, and activities are conducted in the form of experiments, experiences and self-discovery. The school provides specialist care for children with special educational needs during didactic classes and individual therapy. Students also have the opportunity to attend a variety of classes, such as: remedial and compensatory classes, rehabilitation and sociotherapy classes, as well as speech therapy and corrective gymnastics. For parents who want to provide their children with homeschooling, the school offers its help.
The most important criterion for admitting a child to the school is an interview with the parents, during which both parties (the school and the child’s parents or legal guardians) discuss the principles of cooperation and define their expectations and obligations.
If you are interested in visiting the school or in obtaining information about current availability status, please contact us by the following phone numbers to make an appointment:
Our school is a part of and carries out many projects, thanks to which children learn for free. We encourage you to visit our website and Facebook page regularly.
Download the request letter for admission in PSP Villa Bambini from the website and fill it in.
Bring it to the meeting or send it to the school via email.